Friday, September 26, 2008

I heart the weekend!!!

Most of the time, Fridays are a good day for me. They'd be great if it weren't for the fact that our last nightmare started on a Friday....I haven't quite figured out how to not dwell on stuff like this. There are a few certain dates that have earned my eternal wrath. Sometimes I wish that there was a pill that made you forget...a pill that stops the "what should have beens". I should have a big belly by now....We should have the nursery set up....I should be so and so weeks. It just sucks.

Well...Here's my new should...I should be grateful for the incredible gifts in my life. I guess I should add that to my list of mantras. I love Sex & the City. Cary once said, "Why do we let the one thing in life we don't have, effect how we feel about all the things we do have?".

My dear TTTC board has had a little drama lately. So NOT the place where drama is needed or welcomed. Things were said, taken out of context, feelings hurt. No one at fault but the crappy hand everyone with IF is dealt. The pain is so real on the board. It is tangible. Overwhelming. I hope that everyone who is in the darkness right now can find hope again. Most days, I am in the darkness and there is no light switch to be found. It is the support & love from husbands and the understanding from a group of ladies on a forum that guides you to that switch. If the bitterness, frustration & anger take over on the board, as it often can in real life, there will be no escaping the darkness.

On a happier note....

I am thrilled that it is the weekend. Auburn football here we come!!! AU VS Tennessee. Hope we don't get our butts handed to us. We should beat them. But you know how those darn shoulds tend to go. But we do love our college football. It is a passion that my husband and I share. Fall is our favorite time of year. And even with thoughts of orange & blue dancing in my head, what comes to mind....I should be too pregnant to go to the games next month but instead, I can drink all the alcohol I want...yea for me. I don't even like drinking (but maybe I should????).

Also on the agenda for the weekend....spending time with the best husband in the world. And getting my rings worked on so that the diamond in my band that has been loose for weeks doesn't do a disappearing act. I am so ready to blow this joint. Awesome for me, working on campus, we get out early to escape the influx of gameday-ers. Happy weekend to me.

No comments:

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight