I was fine until I was looking through my pictures to find some of our dogs. Came across our u/s picture. Happiest day of our lives, when we saw our 2 miracles. 2 days later everything came crashing down around us. My throat is tight and my eyes are filled. I miss them. I am tired of this hurt. I don't want to delete the picture but I just can't bear to look at it. I shouldn't have opened it. I do not want anyone to see me crying. OMG, I can't stand this. WHY, WHY!!?? I feel so broken.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry sweetie. I hate when you feel like you are dealing with IF and being so strong and then one thing just puts you over the edge. Take care of yourself. *HUGS*
(Foxybride)
I am so sorry sweetie. I know all to well the hurt that you're feeling.
((HUGS))
♥
Tarah
i'm so sorry. it's not fair :(
Post a Comment