Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's Done is Done

I had my interview and now it is finally done! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I think I looked pretty spiffy if I do say so myself. Black suit white collared shirt. I think it went ok. My boss said it went good and that none of the other candidates they interviewed blew me out of the water. But they have another candidate tomorrow. I have done all I could do. It's not in my hands. It never was to begin with. My boss is a great guy though. Sent me a great email this morning telling me not to be nervous, that I would do great and that he was praying for me not to be nervous. If he is as good a guy as I think he is, I'll get it. If not, than I won't. I just hope the decision is his. Either way, it's over and there is nothing to do but wait. Whatever happens, happens. I have a job and that is what matters in the end. I need to trust God's path, though the view seems so blurry. I have been more busy at work, doing things that aren't technically my job. It makes the day go by faster though. The downside: I can't check on my TTTC board!! ;)

I am really getting excited about starting treatment up again. Not too much longer now!

That's about all of an update I have right now. I feel like I can breathe a little easier now and really focus (as if I don't already) on what is really important...becoming a mommy. :)

No comments:

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight