Monday, November 24, 2008

Little, bitty, teeny, tiny update.

There is not a lot for me to update except that I am starting prometrium tonight! That's exciting! Part of me wonders if we should wait a little longer but I am so ready to get started again. Plus, with the long break I get for Christmas, I can take it easy. If God blesses us again, we will have a Christmas miracle and the beta draws won't interfere with work. It should work out just right. Funny, as I am sitting here typing, I became panicked because I thought I forgot to take my folic acid this morning. So I backtracked my thoughts....first, I went and got me some hot chocolate...came back, then what did I do?....oh yes....I got my pills and went to the water fountain. See how bored I am? I do not feel like doing anything productive. I am so ready to get my Thanksgiving break started. We are off Wed., Thurs., and Friday, and I am planning on taking off tomorrow (Tuesday) as well. Much needed break!! For some reason I am so sleepy today. My boss took me out to a nice lunch (so sweet! Now JUST GIVE ME THE JOB, please and thankyou) but the food did not help my tiredness.

I keep looking at the calendar, counting from different days to see what cycle day would be when if I didn't start the pills tonight and when potential testing would be. Obsessed much? Just a tad. Tonight it is. That is my final answer. I am about to blow this joint early. Start my break off early! This place is so dead. I need some R&R.

1 comment:

Mrs. Farmer said...

Hey we can be prometrium buddies together!!! I will hopefully start mine tonight too. God willing. I'm waiting on a damn Fertility Moniter to arrive from a website. I have to start using it once I "start". I hate prometrium because of all the mood swings and crap. But I hope your round goes well!!

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight