I have a pretty good update: We are starting Follistim again tomorrow!!! SO EXCITED. We had an appointment at the RE's office yesterday for my baseline ultrasound/bloodwork. Everything looked great so we are ready to roll. Since AF (Aunt Flow) didn't arrive in full speed until later in the day on Monday, we had to call Tuesday cd 1 which means instead of starting the injections yesterday (like I had wanted) we are starting tomorrow. It's ok though. I guess it doesn't really matter. I am feeling really positive right now. I'm not really sure why, but I am. I am happy today.
Tommy Tuberville is no longer the coach at AU. I am having mixed feelings about it. I do think it is time for him to go because AU has not been a really good football team in a long time. He is just not that great of a coach. However, I am a little sad because he has been the coach since I came to college and it is like a chapter is closing. It feels strange knowing that he will no longer be the coach. But hopefully this means there are greater things in store for Auburn Football.
I am so glad that the weekend is almost here. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I spoke to my boss a little about the job. It really seems like he wants me to have it. Who knows what will happen. Either way, it will be another few weeks before anyone gets the job. I don't really care anymore. If I don't get it, greater things are in store for me.
I don't have much more to update on so I will close with the mantra that I told my nurse yesterday (she asked me if she could pass this mantra on to others. I of course said yes): My desire to have a child is greater than my fear of another miscarriage.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment