Not much to report. My shots are going well. No bruises yet, just little red dots at the injection site. Sometimes I think that I can feel something going on in my right ovary but it's too soon for that. There probably isn't anything big enough to feel yet. Today has just been a blah day. If it weren't for the fact that I am so excited about this treatment cycle, I would probably be in a very bad mood. I'm tired and have had a headache today that I can't get rid of. I reluctantly took Tylenol but it hasn't helped. When we are cycling, I try really hard not to take any kind of medication, even Tylenol. I don't feel like being at work and I don't care what problem any given student or faculty member is having. I don't even feel like writing anything. I just need to go to sleep.
Terrible news from a friend of mine....
For anyone reading, please send prayers for a friend of mine. She is so sweet and has a wonderful heart and she suffers from Infertility (has to do injections, like me) and has also has had repeat miscarriages. She has been given devastating news regarding her repeat loss blood work and is not sure how or if she will get to go on trying to conceive. Please send her thoughts and prayers. She is such a wonderful person and should not have to go through this. She has so much to offer as a mom. My heart hurts for her. It's so incredibly cruel and unfair.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment