My HCG beta was 37 today and my progesterone is 56 (which is good). So we are definitely pregnant, though very (and cautiously) early. There's no way that is the trigger after 15 days! I got really nauseous tonight. I really thought I was going to vomit. :) I want all the symptoms!! :) I have to have my blood drawn again on Wednesday to make sure the HCG is rising. I'm going to go in pretty early in hopes of the results making it to my doctor's office before they close for the the New Year's holiday. Such a great way to bring in the new year!! I hope 2009 is our best year ever and that we get to meet this baby in 8/9 months.
Just stick with us my miracle. We love you and want you so badly. You are my happiness.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you! Sending tons of thoughts and prayers your way!
Post a Comment