We had another follie check today. Everything looked good. My Estradiol level was 735 today, up from somewhere in the 200's on Wednesday. I had (I think) 3-4 follicles that were between 12-13.3 on my right ovary (and a ton smaller) and a few that size on the left. My left ovary is always very hard to see, hiding out behind my uterus. So that means that my RE nurse really has to move that vag cam around!! (OW!) My nurse thinks that I will probably have the same # of follies release as previous cycles, so hopefully 4-5. My Doc lowered my dose to 150iu (down from 200) for tonight and tomorrow night and then we trigger at 9pm on Sunday. Since my largest follicle was at 10mm on Wednesday, I am hoping to have big follicles to trigger. Yay! I am so, so excited and so nervous!!
My nurse said that she has seen a lot of patients with my history & MTHFR diagnosis add the extra folic acid to the mix and have success. I hope I am one of them. I feel really good about this. This IS going to happen. We ARE going to have our baby, probably around September. I just can't wait. God wants this for us. He wants us to finally have our baby. I just know it.
I am so glad it is the weekend. We have a company Christmas party to go to tomorrow night and we are hanging out with a friend of ours tonight. Weekends rock!! I took off wednesday & thursday of next week to go with DH on a business trip, but now the trip may not happen. So, do I take off or be a good employee?? Hmm...that will take some thought.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment