Monday, December 29, 2008

we're Pregnant!!!



The first test is the first positve which was yesterday, 12-28, at 14dp trigger so about 12dpo. The second test is today's. I scared myself because I thought it was lighter. I wish they were better pictures. I went and had my blood test this morning and the lab lady said my doctor's office should have the results by 11:00. I will probably call them because I don't think I can wait. I am so scared and nervous. Anyone reading, please pray for us!! I will update with beta # and progesterone # when I get them. I was so scared this cycle wouldn't work because I caught DH's head cold and I lived on Sudafed for over a day. I can't believe it, and I am so happy. DH is so happy, it is so cute.

As far as symptoms: I think I had some dry mouth at about 10dpo which is what I had before. Also, creamy/lotiony cervical mucous pretty much the whole 2ww and incredibly sore breasts, especially at 10-11dpo. They are still sore today. Also, I cried at the drop of a hat during the 2ww. DH says that made him think we were pregnant. I also have had to pee, all the time! I don't usually pee that much, so that tipped me off. Hot flashes!! Hot to cold within minutes!

Just as a side note: Maybe there is something to that pineapple thing. I have eaten pineapple all 3 of my BFP cycles.

That's all I can think of for now. Please let me finally be a mommy!

No comments:

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight