Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!

So we triggered Sunday night and my stomach is so sore, bloated and all around crummy feeling. It hurts everywhere, especially the sides where my ovaries are. I feel really uncomfortable and it's making me feel very crummy. I've been kind of scared because I don't remember feeling this way this early on either of the other cycles. Sometimes the internet is NOT your friend. Whenever you consult with Dr. Google about a medical problem, be prepared for worst case scenario. I guess it is good to be prepared though. I called my nurse because I have managed to freak myself out about having OHSS (Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome). Basically when your ovaries become over stimulated fluid begins to collect in your abdomen and possibly your lungs. It can be fatal in severe cases. In severe cases a hospital stay, IVs, and draining of the abdomen occur. (But we are going to pray that is not the case with me!). Right now, there is just pain, bloating and an extreme feeling of fullness. Thankfully, no vomiting or lack of urination. I hope I am just freaking myself out and the extreme uncomfortableness is just part of it. If I still feel crummy tomorrow, I will probably call back and see if I can go in and get checked. UGH. Why can't ANYTHING be easy???

No comments:

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight