Not much to report except that it is almost time to start the prometrium again to start the new cycle. I called my nurse this week & after checking with Doc, she said I could start it at the end of this week. After looking at the calendar, I am going to start taking it tomorrow, Saturday, February 21. That should put cd1 around Saturday, February 28. I am very scared and feel like I second (and third and fourth) guess every decision. I am really worried that we are not waiting long enough between each loss to start treatment again. I stopped bleeding from this last loss on January 14. But Doc & Company wouldn't let us start up again if there was any risk to starting now, right? I wish we could have started sooner because we are going on vacation on April 8 and we have to fly. I am really, really nervous & apprehensive about flying if we get pregnant this time. I just don't want to take any chances. I guess what I need to do is quit thinking ahead. I need to quit thinking about when testing day will fall & the what ifs. I am so tired of worrying about things. I feel so burnt out on worrying.
I asked my nurse to tell Doc that we want to try starting the lovenox before implantation. She said he has to think it over & will make a decision once we start stimming. I guess he needs to do some research. I just feel that if we don't try it before implantation, that we are not trying everything we can to get a live baby.
Not that it is a race or a competition, but I feel like I am one of the only people left on my TTTC board from the time period that I started posting on there. I guess it's starting to become like real lfe. My permanent, life long membership to "the mommy club" still hasn't arrived. Unfortunately, the infertile & miscarriage clubs seem to be growing day by day. It is just not fair & a membership to both of these clubs is pure torture.
I am so ready for the weekend. Interestingly, this week in retrospect seemed to go by pretty fast. No major plans for the weekend. I am hoping to use my steam cleaner on my carpets & get some good house cleaning done. Fun, right? Anyone want to join the party?
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment