We had an appointment at the RE's office yesterday for our baseline ultrasound and blood work. Everything looked great and we started the Follistim shots last night. We are both really, really excited. DH does my shot at 6:00pm and he kept saying that he couldn't wait for the time to come.
I really like our RE & his staff. Yesterday, my RE said that we are amazing people and my nurse said that we are an inspiration. She loves what a team we are & how we keep persevering. We are again starting out at a dose of 200iu per night and we go back for a follie check on Monday.
I think I have made a pretty good step towards coming away from the bitterness, anger & depression. I am feeling much better lately and feel that I am finally on may way to becoming a happier, nicer person. The happy person I was before the treaturous beasts of Infertility & Pregnancy Loss came storming into our lives. Sometimes they are big steps, sometimes they are baby steps & often times, they are steps in the wrong direction; but I must continue to remind myself to put one foot in front of the other because if I don't, I will never get to my ultimate destination.
We have been hanging out with friends a lot latey, watching TV shows and playing Guitar Hero. And really for the first time, I can say that it has been a lot of fun. And the crazy part? They have kids!! 2 beautiful little boys; one almost 2 1/2 and the other almost 11 months old. Completely adorable. I'm sure there will be more days of jealousy ahead (I'm not going to lie), but at least I can say that today, I'm not angry. Not at them anyway. It's those disgusting beasts Infertility & Loss that I want to send over a high, rocky cliff.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment