Well, we are finished with follistim already! Today at my ultrasound, I had quite a bit of action in my ovaries. I kind of thought so b/c I can feel them more this time. I have about 3-4 on my left that should be mature and 2-3 on my right that should be mature, according to my nurse. My Estradiol today was 1808 (up from 298 on Monday). So, my nurse called at 1:03 pm to tell me that we are now going to "coast" which means that we don't do any shots tonight and we trigger tomorrow! I am so excited! Of course I have found something to worry/obsess over...my follies don't seem that big, but my nurse assured me that with my E2, they will continue to grow and will be mature and ready to go. Also, they will continue to grow after the trigger shot. I can feel a little uncomfortableness now in my stomach, so I wonder how it will feel after trigger? We are also to start the Lovenox on Monday!
I am so ready to be a mommy and to make my wonderful husband a wonderful daddy. After the ultrasound, my nurse said that it was possible my RE would want to see me again tomorrow. Luckily, that's not happening! DH would not be able to go with me. My nurse said again today that we are the "stars" of the office and they are all rooting for us. She said that our perseverence is amazing. I know the driving has gotten to DH. He is tired, and I don't blame him, although it could be worse than 2, 4 hour round trips in a work week.
I really, really, with all my heart, hope this is our cycle. While we waited for my nurse to come in, I just sat on the ultrasound table, with no pants and a sheet, looking at the screen that once showed us our twins. It was so sad & the memory hurt; but at the same time, I never, ever want to forget. I remembered those flickers & remember my husband's tears. I miss my angels so much, but I have faith that God will give us our live baby or babies. My twins, and their two angel siblings, will watch over the miracle(s) that we will have. Sitting on that table, with my husbands black socks pulled up on my calfs, I asked God to please let us get & stay pregnant. I need the hurting & the sadness to be over.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment