Monday, May 18, 2009

Baseline Appointment Tomorrow Morning!!

CD 1 was this past Saturday, May 16. We go tomorrow for the baseline ultrasound and bloodwork and should start the shots tomorrow night. We are so excited!!

I had a WONDERFUL birthday. The last few days have just been amazing. My wonderful, amazing, awesome husband got me a beautiful pair of pearl earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet!! I've always wanted a diamond tennis bracelet, ever since I was little. I use to get my mom to buy me those fake rhinestone ones all the time. I love my husband so much and I am so blessed to have him.

Since it has been such a wonderful weekend (really starting on Thursday b/c we took the day off to be together), and my birthday was great, and the cycle started 1 day before my birthday, the cycle is already off to a great start; this to me, is a VERY good sign. :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

YAY for a great birthday! I would love to see pictures of your gifts!

GL this cycle, and I hope you get to start your stims tomorrow, we will only be a few days off :o)

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight