Nothing much to update except that we started Follistim last night, May 19th. 200iu until we go back for a follie check on Tuesday, May 26 (just happens to be my dad's b-day!). My regular (and favorite!) nurse Marty will not be there to do my follie check :( We have to see the head nurse. It's not that I don't like her, but she is not nearly as friendly or caring as Marty and Marty is the one that has been with us through everything these past two years. I also feel that sometimes the head nurse doesnt want me to have all the details of the cycle (follie counts/Estradiol levels) or that she doesnt think I need to know. Au contraire my dear, I definitely need to know. But it will be ok. I'm sure she'll do a good job (she has been doing this for almost 30 years). I talked to Nurse Marty today and told her that hopefully next time we see her she will be doing our ultrasound to see our baby(ies)!!! I also told her that my hair is falling out more and more, so she ran my Thyroid level from my bloodwork from yesterday. Thyroid is normal!! Guess it is just the lousy PCOS making my hair fall out. Well it's 4:45 which means it is time for me to get out of here!! Yay! Almost time to see my hubby!!
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear more!!! I will be praying for you. Keep your chin up and know that your being thought of as you go through all this. Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment