Monday, November 16, 2009

Allergies?! Sick?!!

I am dealing with one of those two. It just figures. The crazy/irrational part of me is hoping that this is a symptom of very good news to come in the next few days. My throat is a little sore. Could be from all the drainage and sleeping with my mouth open all night I guess. I hate to say it, but it is hard staying positive right now. I want to be. I really, really do. I am just really, really scared. My bb's are sore but that is about it (and are mostly sore in the mornings). Today I am about 8dpo. I think it was last cycle that I woke up feeling sick. I can't remember now if it was a sore throat or if I had a stuffed up nose. Wish I had written it down. It was just for a day and I actually ran a low fever. I'm sleepy too and just do not feel like being at work or being around the people at work. I think my ab muscles may be a little sore, but not much. I wish I had a better update. Oh and I also still have the creamy/lotiony white CM.

Please let us get a BFP, please. That can be my early Christmas present. It can be my only Christmas present.

No comments:

Can't Wait!!!

Can't Wait!!!
Twilight