And one more to go. By this time next Friday, we should know. I wont lie, I'm scared. I really, really want this to work. I guess I am around 5dpo today. Breasts are tender on the sides when I push and my nips have been raw feeling for the last few days. Probably not related to what I want it to be related to. I am quite bloated and sore. Especially on my left side. This morning, as I was in the shower, I got a dry/pasty/cottony feeling in my mouth, which I experienced before with one of the BFPs. I also have lotion-y white cervical mucous. I am trying not to look too much into anything. It was probably related to soap getting in my mouth or something, who knows.
The Lovenox shots are going ok. As is typical, my stomach looks like someone has beat me. When DH does the shots, I hardly ever bruise or bleed. Different story when I do it.
This weekend is the Georgia game. I'm excited and really hope our Auburn Tigers come out fighting and to win. I am very sad football season is almost over. Hopefully we can wrap up the season with a bang by beating the great Alabama. We shall see.
Nothing else really to report. Just living.
Only few in stock
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment